Help us nurture the most vulnerable lambs during our lambing season, May through early June. We ‘rescue’ lambs from the fields who need special care – often the smallest of triplets or quads. They are bottle fed (please note we cannot guarantee you will be able to feed during your visit) and cuddled and the public is invited to participate. Holding a young lamb can be deeply comforting, therapeutic, and so much fun! A dedicated Topsy team member will introduce you to the lambs and tell you their stories.
Reserve a half-hour time slot for $20/carload. Bookings run every day from 8am-6pm, May 12th – June 9th.
Things to know before your visit:
- The ferry leaves the mainland hourly on the half hour and from the Island on the hour. The ferry fee for a carload is $9 cash(round trip). We suggest you car pool, parking at the mainland ferry dock.
- Please use the washrooms on the ferry
- People with special hearing or vision needs are welcome. This venue is physically accessible. Please contact us with details of special needs prior to your visit. firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 389-3444.
- If you need to cancel your visit please let us know as soon as you know.
- Children of any age are encouraged to nurture lambs. If you bring pets they must remain in cars.